2014년 1월 10일 금요일

 Hello everyone? I'm Yun A KIm. Today, I'd like to introduce myself to you. When I was about 10 years old in Korea, my cousin sister, Hyae-Min married, and she got a baby when I was 11 years old. That's my nephew! His name is Eu-Chan. He is now turning into 3 years old. I'm now 13years old, but I should be called as 'Aunt' from him. That sounds old so I actually do not like to be called as an aunt, Also another thing interesting about me is that I have 2 house. One house is 44 square yards, and one is 58 square yards. I'm now living in 58 square yards, but actually I have 2 of them. The last, I'm actually a member of an orchestra that has 80 people. I play violin, and I'm in the charge of the 1st violin. Our orchestra plays a big play every 2 years, and a small play every 2 years. Also we play in our new 1st grader's entrance ceremony and our 6th grader's graduation ceremony, and also in the music celebration every 2 years when every graders participates.
This was all about me! Thank you.

댓글 1개:

  1. It is amazing that you are a member of an orchestra. When I was little, I also played violin for seven years. I really enjoyed play violin, but I quitted playing violin after I entered middle school. However, now I regret that I gave up violin so early on. I cannot remember even the very basic skills of playing violin such as tuning and vibrato. If you enjoy doing something right now, I recommend you not to give up. I know that grown-ups want us to study more rather than to play violin, but please keep in mind that there are more important things than simply staying up late studying.
    I have one suggestion for you in terms of blog writing. I think your writing is very good; it is well-written and well-organized. However, I think your blog posting may look better if you divide your writing into paragraphs and add more pictures.

    답글삭제